LOCTITE 3090 Instant Adhesive is a 2-component, fast fixturing, gap-filling adhesive designed for assembling parts with varying bond gaps up to 5mm.
LOCTITE® 3090 Instant Adhesive is a two-component adhesive designed for the assembly of parts with varying or undefined bond gaps up to 5mm, and/or for applications where the complete cure of excess adhesive is a must. The gel consistency prevents adhesive flow even on vertical surfaces. LOCTITE 3090 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Best application results are achieved with use of the LOCTITE cyanoacrylate mixing nozzle (contained in the kit).
- Fast curing
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +80 °C
- Gap filling up to 5mm
- Gel consistency prevents adhesive flow, even on vertical surfaces
- Excellent bonding of all common substrates (metals, most plastics, rubber, wood, paper, ...)
- Precise and clean application with the syringe
- Perfect for all quick repairs of broken plastic parts and all types of emergency repair